Please fill in the short form below to register with us. After we run through our famous 5-minute onboarding process, you will never worry about your tax or accounts affairs again as we will look after them for you.
If you are about to set up a company in Ireland and you have any question about accounts or tax or how to register with us and be a client please contact Eamon O’Sullivan at
01 283 4123 or email@example.com
Only fill out this form if you would like to make OSA McQuillan your accountants and be a client of the company.
1. Send you Year End Accounts which will be to be given to you within 30 days of us getting all the key data from you
2. Send Abridged Company Accounts if needed
3. Income tax return. The first income tax return that we will be filing is for the year ending 31st December 2022
4. Corporation Tax filing*
5. Sort out VAT returns.
6. Dealing with the Revenue Commissioners.
7. Dealing with Companies Office*
8. Payroll admin including filing month end returns, send employees payslips, get notifications from Revenue about employees tax credits.
9. Tax and accounts advice meaning you can get help when you need it.
10. Use of online accounts package worth €27 per month
* - these items are for limited companies only
To provide a great accounts service to you
What we’ll ask of you
1. Email your purchases and sales invoices.
2. Send any letters you receive from Companies Registration Office, or the Revenue Commissioners office as soon as you receive them. We can deal with issues as they come up.
3. And finally each month send us copies of your bank statements each month.
We charge €239 per month for our services. All services above are included and we will get you up to date and keep you there as long as you send us the information.
Name________________________________________ Email________________________________________________ Phone No ______________________
Before we get year end accounts ready we need to get 12 monthly payments from you after you register with us.
There are no extra costs when you join us as a client or for leaving.
You can claim all our fees against tax, which is up to 55% for sole traders and 12.5% for companies.
Fees are paid by 12 Standing Orders so you have full control.